Books I Read in 2007

For the past two years, I’ve posted a list of the books that I read that year: Books I Read in 2005 and Books I Read in 2006. I just realized that I hadn’t yet posted my list for this past year. Here is that list, in no particular order. If you would like me to post a review about any of these books, my comments, or maybe even a series of postings, please let me know. Last year, Mathew Cornell requested that I rate the books and include a one sentence summary. I’ve done that again this year. For ratings, I used Amazon’s 5-star rating scale: *=I hate it; **=I don’t like it; ***=It’s OK; ****=I like it; *****=I love it.

Books I Read with My Eyes:

Books I Read with My Ears:

Related Posts

Matthew Cornell
    1/5/2008 at 3:03 pm

What a great list, Ricky – I’ve found some new ones I’ve added to my list. Very helpful!

Anita Lewis
    1/5/2008 at 3:50 pm

Hey, I just requested Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time audiobook from my library!

1/5/2008 at 4:09 pm

Matthew – Glad I could be of assistance! I think you’ll enjoy some of the older time management books.

Anita – You’ll like Eat that Frog. I listened to it all at once, but it may be better to listen to a chapter each week and apply that chapter so that you build some of the habits better.

Melissa Hu
    1/6/2008 at 9:39 am

Leaders are readers. I am impressed with you reading so many great books. This list has served an excellent recommendation for anyone who need to enrich their inner wealth and outer wealth.

Jen, writer
    1/8/2008 at 8:01 am

That’s a lot of books. I barely had time to read more than five last year. I used to find time for reading but over the years, a lot of things have started getting in the way. Distracting me. The Internet, for one, has been effectively keeping me out of the book club for two or so years now. How do you find time to read all of them?

1/8/2008 at 8:09 am

Jen – I usually read books for the first 20 to 30 minutes of my day, as soon as I wake up. I also try to keep an audio book on CD in my truck so that as I’m driving I can listen to a book. Good luck!

Reinout van Rees
    1/8/2008 at 6:40 pm

Such a list is a good idea, so I mimicked it :-)

I must say I noticed I couldn’t put any purely christian books on my list this year. I simply didn’t consume anything of that in book form. Time to give that part of my book reading list some more attention!