My pal Brad Isaac recently posted 8 Random and Dark Facts about Brad Isaac, and tagged me to do the same. Actually, I’ve been waiting for a year or more for someone to tag me in one of these memes, so here they are:
- I met my wife in a car accident. I rear-ended her one day while driving to a friend’s house after work.
- I was born on Christmas Day. I recently called a lawyer to see about legally changing it to another day and they pretty much just laughed at me.
- I am an Eagle Scout. I almost didn’t make it though. I completed my service project on the eve before my 18th birthday–yes, if you’ve been paying attention, that’s Christmas eve.
- When I was in the 5th grade I memorized the complete dialog for the movie Star Wars. I had bought a record album called The Story of Star Wars and I must have listened to it hundreds of times.
- My favorite food is peanut butter crackers. I’ve even been known to occasionally make a meal of it.
- My favorite color is pink. And I have a some pink shirts that I’m man enough to wear in public.
- I usually chew 2 sticks of gum at once. If it’s the Chicklet type gum, I’ll chew 3 or 4 at a time.
- My middle initial looks like the number 8 when I sign me name as Ricky D. Spears. Over the years it just sort of evolved that way.
I could probably elaborate on many of these with a complete blog post, so if there are some that you are really interested in knowing more about, let me know in the comments.
I would like to find out some random facts about some of my other friends, including some folks that aren’t in my “regular circle of friends” I’m going to tag Matthew Cornell, Mike St. Pierre, Steve Vernon, and Anita Lewis. You’re it!